Our rental shop offers a full range of ski and snowboard equipment of international quality, imported from Austria. We cater to all ages, from children as young as 4.
Helmets are also available to rent.
- Please note that it is advisable to pre-book your equipment.
- It may take up to an hour to fit and collect your equipment so it is best to make the rental shop one of your first stops when visiting the resort.
- An overnight ski depot is also available and is included in your rental price. Keep your skis and boots in a warm dry place overnight – wet feet in the morning are horribly unpleasant!
- We recommend that you visit the rental as soon as possible to ensure that you receive the best possible service and equipment.
- Equipment is distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please ensure that you complete the rental process at least 30 minutes before the start of your lesson, and that your boots are on by the appointed lesson time. Please do not hesitate to ask your instructor if you require assistance.