Welcome to the website of Afriski Mountain Resort, herein further referred to as AMR
No-one scrolls through a website disclaimer policy without reason, so to make things faster and less painful we’ve added quick links to our disclaimer for ease of use. Just click on the relevant link below and say goodbye to endless scrolling.
- Licence to Use Website
- Acceptable Use
- No Warranties
- Limitations of Liability
- Other Parties
- Unenforceable Provisions
- Breaches of These Terms and Conditions
- Revision of Terms
- Entire Agreement
- Law and Jurisdiction
* By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full
License to Use Website
AMR, unless otherwise stated, owns the intellectual property rights to this website and all material on this website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You may not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website, except with the written consent of AMR for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You may not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You may not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, or other malicious computer software.
You may not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or about this website without AMR’s express written consent.
You may not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You may not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without AMR’s express written consent.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. AMR makes no representations or warranties about this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding paragraph, AMR does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute, an advice of any kind. If you require advice about any legal, financial, investment or property-related matters, you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
AMR will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract or otherwise) about the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if AMR has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit, and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit AMR’s liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by AMR’s negligence;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of AMR;
- Or matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for AMR to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, please do not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, AMR has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its directors and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against AMR’s directors or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the preceding paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect AMR’s directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as AMR itself.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify AMR and undertake to keep AMR indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by AMR to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by AMR arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of These Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, AMR may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Revision of Terms
AMR may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
AMR may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of South Africa.
- AMR will protect the confidentiality of subscribers to our newsletters and visitors to our website, and will only make use of information provided by subscribers or visitors for the specific purpose permitted or required.
2. AMR will only release a subscriber’s information to a third party under the following circumstances:
- When directed by the written instruction of the subscriber or prospective subscriber; or
- When directed by an order of Court
3. You may browse this site without telling us who you are, or revealing any of your personal information. We do track the Internet address of the domains of visitors and analyse such for trends and statistics. The individual user remains anonymous.
4. Some of our web pages may make use of ‘cookies’ so that we can provide you with more tailored information when you return to our site. ‘Cookies’ are used to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve the service that we offer you. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, to decide whether or not to accept it.
5. We may, from time, to time disclose aggregate information to third parties to identify the user population in general terms, e.g. 52% males visit a particular site. Your identity and/or personal information will under no circumstances be disclosed.
6. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of or the content on sites linking out of the AMR website. By using this site, you agree to exclude AMR from any liability arising from your access to sites other than those on the AMR network.