READ OUR HANDY TIPS AND HINTS BEFORE JOINING US UP AT 3222
In summer or winter, we take great pride in providing quality adventures and activities to our guests. We’d hate for you to be held back at the border or caught short without the essentials, please read the below tips and hints so as to have a smooth packing, traveling and border-crossing experience.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: BORDER VEHICLE COMPLIANCE
- Vehicle ownership papers / vehicle registration papers [not your log book]
- A certified colour copy of these vehicle ownership papers
- A certified colour copy of your passport (page with information on it) – the passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date to South Africa
- A certified colour copy of your ID book or card
- A certified colour copy of your driver’s licence
In addition, if you are not the owner of the car, you need written permission from the registered owner allowing you to be in possession of the vehicle and authorising cross-border travel. This affidavit is needed as well as all of the above documentation. Contact details for the owner must be included in the written permission as border officials will contact the owner while you are at the border. Please ensure that the vehicle’s owner will be available for a call on your day of travel.
If your vehicle is subject to a financial lease, hire purchase or loan agreement, you will require a letter from the financial institution giving you authority to take it across the border.
Multiple entry $250
TRAVELING WITH CHILDREN
Ski passes are charged R50 per person
Day visitors are required to pay a R50 entry fee at the gate in the winter season